No products in the cart.
Bag of Veggies (Find a pair)
Toys are designed to meet the basics of Waldorf education and contribute to the development of the child in several ways:
– with their help you can tell your child a story and stage it with them, which contributes to the development of imagination and speech of the child;
– toy handcrafted from a single piece of wood (birch). Each individual character isn’t split up into parts, as you can see in many other puzzles. This particular feature corresponds to the worldview of the child from birth to 9-10 years of age;
– details of the puzzle smoothly polished, pleasant to the touch, hand-painted with non-toxic dyes;
– a wonderful educational game to develop logical thinking and tactile perception;
– you can play this game in many different ways.
1. For toddlers, you can simply offer veggies expanded in pairs, learn their names.
2. Put the set of veggie in front of a child. Then put a figure from the bag in child’s hands. The child keeps his hands behind his back. And he tries to guess the subject by touch, by comparing it with fruit, lying in front of his eyes.
3. All figures are in the bag.
Step 1. Child pulls out of the bag first available figure. Adult can help.
Step 2. The child has to touch the bag found in exactly the same figure.
4. Use figures fruits in games (kitchen, etc).
Dimensions: length figures – 1.2 – 2.2″, thickness – 0.3″. Bag Size: 5.9 x 8.7″.
Only 1 left in stock (also available on backorder)